How The West Was Won review by Led Zeppelin

• Released: May 27, 2003
Led Zeppelin: How The West Was Won

As soon as the first song started (immigrant song) I knew Led Zeppelin would soon become one of my most favorite bands. Jimmy Page is awesome. I don't know how he does that stuff on his guitar! John Bonham is undoubtably one of the greatest drummers ever. Robert Plant has stunning vocals, and John Paul Jones is great, very good at bass. I love The Ocean, Black Dog, Stairway To Heaven, Immigrant Song, and Heartbreaker. I love all the songs but those are my favorite.

Robert Plant is very skilled at writing lyrics and an awesome singer. His lyrics fit great with the music. I have no complaints.

I think this is one of the greatest albums ever, and if you like rock and roll, heavy metal, blues, anything that relates to that, there is no doubt youll love this alubm. My most favorite song is probably Black Dog, or maybe Stairway To Heaven, or even Immigrant Song. If it was stolen from me, I'd try to find the person who stole it and beat the crap out of him, but if I couldnt, I definetaly buy a new one as fast as I could.