Led Zeppelin review by Led Zeppelin

• Released: Mar 31, 1969
Led Zeppelin: Led Zeppelin

There sound was very new at the time no one had heard anything like it before a cool mix of rock and blues. Jimmy Page is one of the greatest guitar players. Robert Plant is one of the best in vocals. John Paul Jones is #1 at bass. Bonzo beats those drums down.

Really good lyrics they have had better. They had 2 covers of Willie Dixon on here which I thought was cool cause Willie is a great old blues man.

01. Good Times Bad Times - a really short song but a great song 5/5. 02. Babe I'm Gonna Leave You - one of my favorite LedZep tracks great guitar work 5/5. 03. You Shook Me - a Willie Dixon Cover and better than the original. 04. Dazed & Confused - the turned upside down when I heard this song I love everything about it 6/5. 05. Your Time Is Gonna Come - a really catchy chorus but not that great of a song 3/5. 06. Black Mountain Side - instrumental song and I like it alot 5/5. 07. Communication Breakdown - a short song But is really awesome 5/5. 08. I Can't Quit You Baby - Willie Dixon song LedZep do it better than the original again. 09. How Many More Times - longest song on here and is great! 5/5.