Led Zeppelin review by Led Zeppelin

• Released: Mar 31, 1969
Led Zeppelin: Led Zeppelin

This album is downright blues rock. Zeppelin show their roots on their first album. There is nothing other than pure rock and roll. When I first listened to this album, it made me realize why they are the kings of blues rock. Zeppelin have since become my favorite band, and this album has a lot to do with it. The fact that the album was recorded in only 48 hours shows that they are true musicians, who don't care about mistakes.

Robert Plant wanted to make an impact, and he did on this album. His vocals are some of the bluesiest vocals I have ever heard. The lyrics are straight up rock and roll. The emotion he put behind them was unbelievable. Plant showed why he is considered by many to be the greatest singer of all time.

Personally, this is my favorite Zeppelin studio album. The blues feel is just amazing. The best songs are, Good Times Bad Times, the acoustic Babe I'm Gonna Leave You, the bluesey Dazed and Confused and You Shook me and the hard rock Communication Breakdown are the highest points of the album. This is an amazing debut for the greatest band of all time. If it were stolen, someone would get hurt. Bad.

led_zep_1789
    05. Your Time Is Gonna Come - a really catchy chorus but not that great of a song 3/5.
    just cause this song is a "rarity" it DOESN'T mean this song isn't great. i LOVE this song.