Led Zeppelin Box Set review by Led Zeppelin

Led Zeppelin: Led Zeppelin Box Set

The sound is great. Led Zeppelin is so totally awesome and it sounds really cool. The music style is a lot like their original stuff except its all really clear which I dont like better then the unclear original versions. This box set is the best, go buy it.

The lyrics are sweet, Robert Plant is the best singer ever in the whole entire world he has such awesome screams and high pitches and great whispers and great moans. The lyrics mean some cool stuff, it's like poetry but with killer rythm. Some songs are about the journey to heaven a lot of songs are about doing drugs and being high and other songs are about love. They all rock.

The first one compares a lot to their first one song wise and the songs are all like they took them and just made them sound really clear. The best songs are Dazed And Confused, Babe I'm Gonna Leave You, Stairway To Heaven (alltime greatest classic) and Whole Lotta Love. I love everything about it and I hate nothing about it. If it were stolen I would be very angry and I would probably cry in my room for hours and hours and hours then I would get over it and kick the living crap out of whoever stole it.