Led Zeppelin Box Set review by Led Zeppelin

Led Zeppelin: Led Zeppelin Box Set

Led Zeppelin is a band that will forever live on in eternity being decribed by many as the greatest band of all time. I agree with this saying that they are defenantly up there as the best bands ever. Led Zeppelin's sound is a heavy, blues based sound that comes through in many songs such as Since I've Been Loving You and What Is and What Should Never Be. The members of the band were influenced by artists such as Buddy Guy, Muddy Waters, and Elvis. Zeppelins sound is one of the greatest, Bonham, Page, Plant, and Jones were meant to be.

Robert Plant's voice almost fuses with Page's guitar, it is a match made in heaven. Plant had a very blues based origin so his singing portrays this in many songs. Some of the lyrics themselves have no real meaning but mostly you can tell what a song is basically about. Plant was a master singer.

This box set is produced by Jimmy Page (the guitarist for Zeppelin) himself who is considered by many, myself included, to be a guitar god. This band knocks every single other band out there out of the water (besides Pink Floyd). I love how Led Zeppelin managed to keep their own unique sound and not care about what liseners reactions would be. Every sigle song on the album is good, no joke. And of this album were stolen I would flip out because I would have to scrape up 70 dollars to buy it again. In short, this is the best box set out there to one of the greatest bands of all times, a must have.

Dirt Bag Boy
    a real must have for any man woman or child that calls themselves a fan of the greatest band ever
    Filbiery
    I have this box set and it is amazing the only thing I wonder about it is why isn't the lemon song on here?