Led Zeppelin [DVD] review by Led Zeppelin

• Released: May 27, 2003
  • Content: 10
  • Production Quality: 8
Led Zeppelin: Led Zeppelin [DVD]

The sound just coming into the LA Forum at the beginning was the most spectacular sound I have ever heard. 22 seconds in, The blam of Jimmy page and John bonham begin with the Immigrant song. Disc 1 starts with Misty Mountain Hop, at the Royal Albert Hall, Very Spectacular. They used a grungy type at the Royal Albert Hall, and disk 2 has 3 concerts, The Madison Square Garden, Earls Court and Knebworth. All which the video and sound are very good quality.

Content — 10
The DVD Features interviews, promos, music videos of Communication Breakdown and Dazed and confused with the tours done in Denmark. This a live concert DVD so the sound with surround sound is amazing. Definitly worth it.

Production Quality — 8
It's just your standard DVD with 2 Disks. Simple menu to choose what song you want, then blam. Your put into one of the seats at the concert and watch as they perform.

This is a definite buy for any Led Zeppelin fan, the most impressive thing about the DVD was the quality of the video from the '70s. How the film enhancers regrained the picture was absoulutely astounding comparing it to some of the other DVD's I have seen in the past. I love how it gives off this sort of pumping off motion of you, hearing Black Dog starts off gives me chills down my back with excitement, It might be just me, but this is a definite 10. If it was stolen or lost, I'd just buy another one, the price tag isn't to bad for 30$