Led Zeppelin [DVD] review by Led Zeppelin

• Released: May 27, 2003
  • Content: 10
  • Production Quality: 9
Led Zeppelin: Led Zeppelin [DVD]

This is a great recreation of the feel of Zeppelin live. They did a great job on making you feel like your actually there. Its great for people like me, who weren't even born back then, or for people like my father, who just want to relive the glory days of music.

Content — 10
The DVD featured several concerts, and it also featured some BBC airings I believe. This set is compiled of some of the early days with songs like 'Communication Breakdown' and 'Dazed and Confused' and from the latter days, with 'Stairway To Heaven', 'Black Dog', and 'Rock And Roll'.

Production Quality — 9
Like I said earlier, this is an amazing DVD set which is flawless. The production quality is amazing for the fact that technology back in the day is sub-par compared to today's levels, yet they make this seem like new footage.

Simply put, This DVD set is amazing. My little brother bought it for my father's birthday three months ago for $15 bucks, and we've been offered $40 dollars and up to buy it. If this thing were lost or stolen, I'd be heartbroken first-of-all, but I would definatly buy it again.