Led Zeppelin II review by Led Zeppelin

• Released: Oct 22, 1969
Led Zeppelin: Led Zeppelin II

Well this in my opinion is one of their most bluesy albums, which is not a bad thing. If your a blues-rock fan, definitely get this album.

To tell you the truth, as a guitarist I really don't give a crap about lyrics, but I mean roberts a great singer and thats all I'm gonna say much about that.

This album is my second favorite Zeppelin album, only behind Zoso. It opens with the classic hard rock anthem, Whole Lotta Love, a simple but great song, with one of my favorite guitar solos. Then comes What is and What never should be, which has a verse with a weird vocal effect which is kind of annoying, but comes back with a great chorus and slide solo. The Lemon Song is a great bluesy song where Jimmy Page holds the spotlight. Great song all-around. Then comes Thank You, a good song but not my favorite. Followed by Heartbreaker, a fun song with an amazing solo. Then comes Living Lovin maid, another great blues-hardrock song. Then comes yet another Zeppelin anthem, Ramble on. A song thats starts acoustic and works its way into good ol' hard rock. Then comes the instrumental, Moby Dick. Great song if you play an instrument. If you don't, well then youll probably skip this song everytime it comes on. Finally comes the bluesiest song on the album, but comes back with a hard rock chorus ala. What is and what never should be and ramble on. If you dont play guitar, you might wanna look into it. But if you do play guitar, this is a definite musthave.