Led Zeppelin II review by Led Zeppelin

• Released: Oct 22, 1969
Led Zeppelin: Led Zeppelin II

Now Led Zeppelin. Well what sort of band do you think they are? Rock? Folk? Blues? Well yes bascically there all of that. Well in this album it will cover heavy rock songs, with a bit of blues in it. Some of the songs are folk rock. I don't know any other band that are like Led Zeppelin, well apart from there tribute bands. They have there own unique sound that is very attractive and good.

Robert Plant (lead singer) always comes up with great lyrics. I can't stop singing to them. His words are very intelligent because of the way he puts them in the song. If that makes sense. And he uses the right tones and pitches at the right time.

Out of Led Zep, Led Zep II and Led Zep III I have to say this is my favourite one. The best songs are The Lemon Song, Heartbreaker, Whole Lotta Love and Moby Dick. I have actually seen the tribute band and they were just like them. What I love about this album is that is quite varied in terms of the song. It will start with a heavy song - Whole Lotta Love then go to a slow song then a heavy song then a slow song then a heavy song. So you might just like the slow ones, or you might like the heavy ones. Or you might like both. Either way you'll be astonished by the songs. If it were stolen I would defineatly by another one with out a doubt.