Led Zeppelin II review by Led Zeppelin

• Released: Oct 22, 1969
Led Zeppelin: Led Zeppelin II

This definitely one of Led Zeppelin's greatest albums. It remarkable that the album was made in such a short time to be that excellent. Their sound in this is simply phenominal with hits such as Whole Lotta Love (which is my most favourite Led Zeppelin song ever second to Stairway To Heaven), Heartbreaker featuring a unique guitar solo, Ramble On blending hard rock with folk, Lemon Song, bring it on home and also Moby Dick. The album is undoubtly flawless through and through.

There's no denying to Robert Plant's appealing and sexually charged lyrics with such example as Whole Lotta Love. Overall the lyrics are excellent and matches perfectly with the songs. Robert is absolutely an excellent frontman.

It really is one of Led Zeppelin's best albums ever. It's a Zeppelin album isn't it they're all hits right? I suggest anyone if you dont have this album to buy it. It's a must for every rock and roll and Led Zeppelin fan. This album shows that Led Zeppelin is the one of the greatest band ever (to me they are the greatest ever). Jimmy Page influenced me to be better as a guitarist and so the rating is easy.