Led Zeppelin III review by Led Zeppelin

• Released: Oct 5, 1970
Led Zeppelin: Led Zeppelin III

The sound on Led Zeppelin III is fantastic. They create often a sort of electro-acoustic feel with amazing solos from Jimmy Page (guitarist). John Bonham hits the drums with steady rhythm and strength to keep the beat going, and uses the cymbals to create a fantastic 'soft' feel. The bassist John Paul is very adept as his role. Robert Plant, the vocalist, has a great voice, filling the songs with emotion. I rate this 5 because it's sounds like Led Zeppelin. The best songs are all but the outstanding ones are 'Celebration Day' (2) and 'Tangerine' (6).

The lyrics are very nice, which go perfectly with the music. In 'Tangerine', the lyrics are amazingly sad, making you really feel. They really are some of the best lyrics ever made.

This album is perhaps one of the best, although many dislike it for it's more acoustic feel. I love it, everything about it. The only weaker things about it are songs 8 and 9 which are slightly weaker than the others. If it was stolen or lost I would buy it or copy it without question, one hundred times over. Buy it, or lose out on the greatest rock band ever!