Led Zeppelin IV review by Led Zeppelin

• Released: Nov 8, 1971
Led Zeppelin: Led Zeppelin IV

Jimmy Page is one of the most innovative and influencial rock guitarists of all time. On "Led Zeppelin" aka "Led Zeppelin IV" aka "Zoso" (lol), he proves this. This album is very diverse, and Led Zeppelin is the only band I've ever heard that can play folk songs, heavy metal, and some real rock 'n' roll.

The lyrics on this album are very meaningful, unlike 80% of the lyrics of today's acts. Robert Plant is one of the most amazing rock singers. His strange blend of falsetto singing and screaming is a very cool sounding vocal part. Though his high-pitched style may not be for everyone, it still sounds awesome to many people.

This album is one of my all-time favorite albums, with one of my all-time favorite bands. If it was lost or stolen, I'd deffinately buy it again. This album compares to many other rock greats, including The Beatles, The Who, Black Sabbath, and Pink Floyd. This is one of the essencial albums--a must have for any fan of rock; a must have for any fan of good music in that case.