Led Zeppelin IV review by Led Zeppelin

• Released: Nov 8, 1971
  • Reviewer's score: 4.7 Poor
Led Zeppelin: Led Zeppelin IV

I think the sond is ok. It sounds a bit "old". I'm making this review because I think all the others arent critical enough. I think many gives Led Zep 4 so high ratings is beacause it's Led Zeppelin.

Anyone who rates Led Zep lyrics with the score 5 can't possibly have read any of James Hetfields lyrics. His lyrics are deep, they come straight from his heart and makes you think, while Zeppelin's lyrics are crap about drugs drinking and f--king (ok the Stairway To Heaven lyrics are amazing.) Like Black Dog (hey hey mama see the way move, gonna make you sweat gonna make you groove) or Misty Mountain Crap (they asked us to stay for tea and have some fun). The lyrics are so simple that even an untrained gorilla can understand them. The reason I rated the lyrics 2 and not 1 is because of stairway to heaven wich is a truly amazing song.

When I heared this album for the first time I was so disapointed that even Stairway To Heaven could fix that up. The reason they became so popular was because they were hippies that played pop music. You heared me pop music. how else could they sell 24 million albums. The reason they sold so much is only pure luck. They didn't sell 24 copies of Led Zep 4 because its good but because it was pop music just like Christinea Aguilera or Britney Spears. What if LZ started today? It's all about right time right place.