Led Zeppelin IV review by Led Zeppelin

• Released: Nov 8, 1971
Led Zeppelin: Led Zeppelin IV

The sound is just so flippin' swell I could die after listneing but thanks God I didn't because I couldn't right about how good it is I give a straight 5. Guitar is awesome, bass, is awesome, drums are awesome, lyrics/vocals are awesome. Jimmy Page is the best producer ever and Robert Plant and him are great lyric righters.

Robert Plant and Jimmy Page where do I start? It's just awesome, the music is mind bogeling! This has to be bye far one of the best debue album if not the best not just for its lyrics but it's overall gorgous sound. The lyris alone are some of the best I've ever heard. Although there are other good lyric righters like James Hetfield (Metallica if you didn't know) but I say Robert Plant is just a whole lot better.

This album has no competition to most other albums there are a select few dont get me wrong that I think are great. My opniun of course you reading so guess you want my opniun. This is a straight down to the bone great album not only that but by one of the arguably greatest band on earth Led Zeppelin. I say onto you buy this flippin' album or don't ever another album ever. Just messing but seriously check this album out for yourself. It's as good as I say it is and even if you dont like Zeppelin well then you'll feel diffrent but if you like them even only a little you'll love them after hearing this album.