Led Zeppelin IV review by Led Zeppelin

• Released: Nov 8, 1971
Led Zeppelin: Led Zeppelin IV

I'm not that good at writing reviews I just thought I'd write a good one after Flying Piss's piece of shit. The sound of IV is phenomenal it was written when Led Zeppelin were at their finest. Jimmy Page shows excellent guitar work in Black Dog and Stairway To Heaven. Robert Plant really adds to the CD with the harmonica solo in When The Levee Breaks.

Robert Plant always writes good lyrics for his songs. The lyrics to Black Dog "Hey hey mama the way you move" are fantastic. They fit in perfectly with the guitar. Starting with IV Plant really starts to refine his voice and sings at his best. Robert Plant has one of the best voices of any singer.

IV is one of the greatest CD's of all time and is one of Led Zeppelin's finest. Led Zeppelin didn't publicize much and they usually did not do interviews with reporters. The only reason they became known world wide is their great talent and master pieces like IV. Any Led Zeppelin fan should have IV in their collection. If someone stole my CD instead of Seeking revenge on him I would hunt down Flying Piss and steal his copy because a faggot like him does not deserve to own a masterpiece like IV.

led_zep_1789
    03. The Battle Of Evermore - yet another excellent song, this one starts out with a quiet mandolin strumming 3 notes and then after a few measures Robert comes in with his leading vocals, then followed by another female voice who does wonderful harmonies with Robert. It has a perfect mix of vocal and guitar and mandolin.
    a female voice? im listening to it now, and to me it sounds like its all robert, his voice wass high enough back then. his voice is overdubbed, like in Baby, Come On Home. the same thing with most zeppelin songs with page and his guitar.
    The*Reaper
    Check out my article it really does justice to that faggot Flying Piss's. There was another singer in The Battle Of Evermore her name is Sandy Denny.
    joshgiesbrecht
    KingABX345 wrote: alot of ppl say that stair way to heaven is one of the best Zeppelin songs ever but if ur a Zeppelin fan u know it isn't
    That is sooooo true.. Like it is a great song.. Amazing actually, but it is far from the best