Physical Graffiti review by Led Zeppelin

• Released: Feb 24, 1975
Led Zeppelin: Physical Graffiti

If you are looking for a good Zeppelin album you cant go wrong with Physical Graffiti. The First disc is pure genious and is the better known disc, with such hits as Houses of the Holy, Trampled underfoot and Kashmir. And the 2nd disc is just as good with incredible songs like, In The light, Down By The Seaside, Ten Years Gone and Night Flight. But of course just as every Zeppelin album all of the songs are great and worth a listen. The sound is top notch. You feel Page's powerful riffs and solos, the pounding drums, basslines, and of course Plant's wonderful vocals.

The lyrics are honestly some of the best Plant has done. My favorite lyrictracks are, The Rover, In My Time Of Dying, In The Light, Kashmir, and Ten Years Gone. Those are also the songs where Plant shines on vocals.

It's a classic and if your a true Zeppelin fan you can really appreciate it as a whole and the work that was put into it. I don't know if this is the best place to start if your getting into them but I do Know that you wont want to miss it. I don't hate anything about it. And I would no doubt buy it again if I lost it. It is just meant to be in every rock cd collection. My favorite tracks are The Rover, Houses Of The Holy, Kashmir, In The Light, Bron-Y-Aur, Night Flight, and Sick Again. But my favorite is The Rover. That track will blow you away it is unbelievable.