Physical Graffiti review by Led Zeppelin

• Released: Feb 24, 1975
Led Zeppelin: Physical Graffiti

Alright, first of all, I have got to say I am a huuge Led Zeppelin fan. I have the entire studio collection and now working on the live albums. Out of all their albums, I have got to say by far, this is the best Led Zeppelin CD I have ever bought. When Physical Graffiti was released, all 5 of their previous albums re-entered the charts. They were the first band to have 6 albums chart at once. Now, I don't know about you, but that tells me something. After their previous albums were starting to get dull, and more folk-sounding, this album was able to lift them up and show the fans that these guys can really rock out, Plant's beautiful lyrics, Page's heavy riffs, Bonham's intense pounding, and Jones' rolling bass parts, this is the definite album.

Plant's Kashmir lyrics are one of the best lyrics and singing I have ever heard, he fits these lyrics so perfectly with the rest of the band it's as if they're all connected as one.

Overall, this is the greatest album I have out of Zeppelin, and every other band's albums I have. The intense Kashmir, the all-guitar Bron-Yr-Aur, the long In My Time Of Dying, the building up of Down By The Seaside, this is just a sample of the 15 amazing songs on this double album. I would undoubtedly definitely re-buy this album if it were stolen or mis-placed.