Physical Graffiti review by Led Zeppelin

• Released: Feb 24, 1975
Led Zeppelin: Physical Graffiti

Well this is not overrated ok. This album is awesome, it has great mixture of all Zeppelin highlights and I no a lot of people arent fascinated by the solo in Heartbreaker (on guitar) and Moby Dick (on drums) but if you don't play the instruments you can't appreciate the sound also I can't forget the catchy bass riff in Ramble On (one of my favourites). This is an awesome album by Zeppelin and it a must have of Zeppelin.

I'm a guitarist and I dont pay too much attention to the lyrics but when I do it hits me hard. This album has awesome lyrics but obviously dont compare to houses of the holy, and IV (untitled) and it is quite noticable that Plant is still early in his songwriting on The Lemon Song. Still Thank You was stuck in my head for at least a couple months.

This is my all-time favourite Zeppelin ablum and it is everything I could want from Zeppelin in one album. This album got me to start guitar which has changed my life. It is a great album for starter guitarists to learn riffs from Heartbreaker, Livin' Lovin' Maid, and Bring it on Home. This has a couple of my favourite Zep tunes so I would recommend this to anyone, even if they dont even like rock or blues. If I could bring 3 things on a island this album would definatly be one of them. This is a must have for any Led Head out there or if anyone wants to start to get into Zeppelin I recommend this album because it is easier on the ear, to pick up all the riffs on all the instruments then in IV which is a more complexed and has only one song with a catchy riff (Black Dog). This album has catchy riffs, lyrics and solos which will be stuck in your head for a while.