Remasters review by Led Zeppelin

• Released: Feb 21, 1992
Led Zeppelin: Remasters

The sound is pretty varied, from the rock-cum-reggae "D'yer Maker" to the old school rock of Commumication Breakdown. The actual tones of guitars are pretty well mixed, my favourite being the riff in No Quarter, with a nice fuzz to it. There isn't much you won't have heard before though, if you are a fan. However all the tracks have been digitally remastered by Page, so they are all sounding a lot better than I remembered them.

Again, nothing you've not heard before if you're not a fan. I'll comment on the excellent lyrics in The Battle of Evermore, one of the more 'Tolkienesque' songs in the complimation. Basically as good as ever.

I thought the mix of tracks was excellent, it really shows the bands talents of well, and there is a lot of music on it - two CDs, with 26 tracks. It is really impressive how many good songs are on here, and I guarantee you will love at least one track, and like the rest. The only problem is having to change CDs if you want to listen to Whole Lotta Love and then Kashmir...dreadful. The only fault with the album I could find. So buy it, now!