Remasters review by Led Zeppelin

• Released: Feb 21, 1992
Led Zeppelin: Remasters

Everyone who knows Led Zeppelin will enjoy the sound here. It is a discography that spans their whole career. I purchased this CD because I wanted to properly acquaint myself with Led Zeppelin. Many older people told me about how good they were, and yes I had heard Stairway to Heaven, however it wasn't good enough. The sound is excellent. Every song that you ever need to hear by them is included. Anything on the radio will be on this Remasters CD. Also, it is a very good CD to start off a Led Zeppelin collection. Be advised tho Led Zeppelin songs can be long. Stairway To Heaven is 8:00 minutes long, so if you aren't into prolonged musical genius, do not buy this CD. Jimmy Page is famous because of the miracles he worked on the guitar.

The lyrics are classic of Led Zeppelin. They range from the sad to the nonsensical to the happy and everything in between. Everyone knows how moving songs like Stairway to Heaven, Babe I'm Gonna Leave You, and Dazed and Confused are. The lyrics fit. Singer skills are through the roof. He's great!

My overall impression is that this album is definely worth the buy. It may vary in price, however anyone interested in a introduction album to Led Zeppelin, should consider this album. I love the amount of songs that are on this 2-Disc set. I also enjoy the fact that they didn't leave out anything. If it were lost I'd definely purchase it again. The most impressive songs are: Stairway to Heaven, Babe, I'm Gonna Leave You, Dazed and Confused, Black Dog, Ramble On, and Rock And Roll.

erachinskas
    Led Zeppelin...yeeeaaahhh booooyyy...lol jk...gotta love them...after all robert plants voice and jimmie pages godlike guitar riffs....there is a god his name is Robert Page!!!!
    Doodleface
    why does nobody compliment Bonzo, or Jonesy. especially Jonesy! he was the only fully healthy member of Zeppelin, and IMHO the most gifted musician (he can play over 20 instruments)