The Best Of Led Zeppelin, Vol. 1 & Vol. 2 review by Led Zeppelin

Led Zeppelin: The Best Of Led Zeppelin, Vol. 1 & Vol. 2

Wow, there is definitely great sound on these 2 albums. Zep explores everything from fast paced rock to more jazz sounding. All that classics you want, including Stairway to Heaven, Dazed and Confused, Whole Lotta Love, Black Dog and more! (Duh, its a greatest hits) Whether you are a fan because of their tough rock or slower stuff, you should pick this up. 23 songs, all great. If you are either a long time Zep fan, or a newcomer. If you're looking to dive into the great pool of Led Zeppelin, this is a great place to start, since it has both old a new, fast and slow.

Obvioulsy very good. Stairway to Heaven has some of the greatest lyrics of all time. Not much to say, other than they are well written, and well thought up, and have some great meaning.

This is a great buy. I got this for 30 bucks and am glad I did. It also has the videos for "Communication Breakdown" and "Kashmir" The early stuff (Early days) tends to be the faster stuff, and the older stuff (Latter days) tends to be the slower stuff if you just want to buy one of them. I'd reccomend this to any Led Zeppelin fan, or fan of Classic rock (or good music!).