The Best Of Led Zeppelin, Vol. 1 & Vol. 2 review by Led Zeppelin

Led Zeppelin: The Best Of Led Zeppelin, Vol. 1 & Vol. 2

This CD is great. The sound is excellent, except for a few songs when theres so much noise that's it's kinda blurry in a way, like Dazed and Confused. This CD is really like kind of pop/rock music, but it's great and anybody who likes music would like this. Jimmy's Page's guitar playing is absolutely crazy in Dazed And Confused with his solo, and the way he uses a violin bow to play is absolutely amazing. Robert Plant's vocals are also great, along with John Paul Jones and Bonzo's amazing drumming work.

I think the lyrics were very interersting, like in Stairway To Heaven, and The Battle Of Evermore. Robert's vocals are again, excellent.

I don't really have a lot of CD's, so I can't really compare it with anything else. The most impressive songs on this album are, of course, Stairway to Heaven, Babe I'm Gonna Leave You and Dazed And Confused. I love everything about this CD. There's nothing to hate. Absolutely nothing. If this were stolen, I would definetly, and I mean definetly go back and buy it again.

70'sdude
    you're right man, Jimmy and rob would have been nothing without Bonzo and Jones
    hippieboy444
    Ledm Zeppelin is the greatest band that ever played a live show. They are the #1 best band ever. And no one will change that!
    jerryhendrix
    most people dont appreciate john paul jones all of these songs he had a strong contribution to : You Shook Me,Dazed and Confused,Your Time Is Gonna Come,How Many More Times,The Lemon Song,Bring it On Home,Since I've been Loving You,Gallow's Pole,That's the Way,Black Dog (he came up with the whole idea),Rock and Roll,Battle of Evermore,Stairway to Heaven,Misty Mountain Hop,Going to California,The Song Remains the Same,The Rain Song,Over the Hills and Far Away,The Crunge,D'yer Mak'er,No Quarter,The Rover,Trampled Under Foot,Kashmir,In the Light,The Wanton Song,Boogie With Stu,Black Country Woman,For Your Life,Tea For One,In The Evening,South Bound Saurez,Fool In the Rain,Hot Dog Carouselambra,All My Love dont get me wrong jimmy and robert played just as strong of a role in the band, as did bonham, my point is that john paul jones seems to be under rated as a musician, by reading reviews by different people they dont seem to appreciate his contributions to the band