The Best Of Led Zeppelin, Vol. 1 & Vol. 2 review by Led Zeppelin

Led Zeppelin: The Best Of Led Zeppelin, Vol. 1 & Vol. 2

This is the sound of the best of the best. The greatest of the great. Well you get the idea. This is the sound of the people who invented the word rock! It's the rock Gods themselfs with not one but two greatest hits albums. The first disc has the most recognized intro in the world "Stairway". Disc 2 has hits like "Kashmir" and "Ten Years Gone". With The singing of the legend Robert Plant and great solos of guitar god Jimmy Page. Mr. John Paul Jones on bass in "Dazed And Confused" and the man who invented new beats in his own style John Bonham. This is truly the greatest sound.

The lyrics of Led Zeppelin are great! When you here the first words come out of Robert Plant's mouth on "Since I've Been Loving You" you start to melt inside. When the "immagrent song" comes on you want to shout with them. While the lyrics in "Stairway To Heaven" are the most meaningful lyrics a person can make and so to you Jimmy Page and you Robert Plant I thank you.

This is awesome! Nothing compares with this. No one compares to them. This is rock n'roll at its finest. If some stole this I would chace them down and kick there ass, but then again who would'nt want to steal this. Led Zeppelin to me is the greatest band to walk the earth. The only bad thing I have to say about this CD is where is "Heartbreaker"? Other than that it's great! The first disc has "Good Times, Bad Times" all the way to "Stairway To Heaven". As for the second disc it has hits like "The Song Remains The Same" and "In The Evening".

true_rocker3122
    bonzo also is underrated. ive heard many say that he was a simple drummer, yet in some of his songs he would do bass triplets, or even split triplets... also, he used more styles than most did. JPJ and bonzo together sounded great. in the early days, peter grant complained that bonzo was too loud and demanding... and with some threats of being thrown out of the band, he became what he was on most of the albums.
    ericclapton93
    of course Bonzo is the best, ever heard of Moby Dick?!? I think its a good cd, they just should've put moby dick, heartbreaker, misty mountain hop ,bron yr aur stomp, over the hills and far away, and the lemon song on it.
    havana_Affair19
    i want this album. Rock & Roll and Stairway To Heaven rock plus jimy page and bonham are amazing.