The Best Of Led Zeppelin, Vol. 1 & Vol. 2 review by Led Zeppelin

Led Zeppelin: The Best Of Led Zeppelin, Vol. 1 & Vol. 2

This album has heavy rock and nice acoustic sounding songs like stairway to heaven. Then of course there's Jimmy Paige with some of the most amazing solos ever. It has all the best zepplin songs. The only song I know that are really good and these two CDs don't have is heartbreaker which is a bummer because you can't get zepplin on Napster or anywhere like that, but I can Live without it. I'm not I big fan of the big long drum solos with weird noises like in the song Whole lotta love. That is the only reason I give it a 9 instead of a 10.

Robert Plant is the lead singer and I think he's pretty good. I'm not really someone who pays as much attention to the Lyrics but they are good. There are good lyrics in stairway to heaven and good times bad times.

I don't have any Zepplin CDs other than this one because I have no need for any more. All I need is on this CD. There is a total of 23 songs. The best songs are: Whole Lotta Love, Black Dog, Stairway To Heaven, Ten Years Gone, and In The Evening. If this were lost I would defenatly buy the same. This is a must for any Led Zepplin fans who love Jimmy Paige.

orange_juice
    I think this album sucks monkey balls. There are so many amazing Led Zeppelin songs that are not on the album. wheres Ramble on? Celebration Day? The Rain Song? Carouselambra???