The Complete Studio Recordings review by Led Zeppelin

• Released: Sep 24, 1993

This is the single greatest collection of Led Zeppelin songs ever created. Every single of the band's classic songs is included. Also, an additional 4 bonus tracks are available at the end of the album Coda. Each disc is one of the band's albums, all with remastered sound. This box set shows why Led Zeppelin is the greatest rock band of all time. Jimmy Page and John Bonham, the greatest to ever play their respective instruments, John Paul Jones, the musical jack-of-all-trades, and Robert Plant, one of if not the greatest vocalist ever, finally have a box set that includes every note that they thought was fit to release to the world.

Robert Plant is a songwriting mastermind. "Stairway To Heaven," "Kashmir," "Dazed And Confused," "In My Time Of Dying," "All My Love," "Achilles Last Stand" and "No Quarter" are a few of the lyrical gems penned by Plant. He seems to have an uncanny ability to write words that complement the music composed by his bandmates.

I think that this could be the greatest assembly of music ever gathered together. The four bonus tracks are very impressive as well. "Travelling Riverside Blues" was recorded and broadcast over the radio in 1970, and it is included. "White Summer/Black Mountain Side" is an 8 minute live guitar solo from Jimmy Page. "Hey Hey What Can I Do" is the B-Side of "Immigrant Song." This box set is the only thing that contains it. I love everything about it. If it were stolen, I would literally kill who took it from me, and buy another one.