The Complete Studio Recordings review by Led Zeppelin

• Released: Sep 24, 1993

To put it simply, it's Led Zeppelin. It's one of the best, if not the best, bands ever. Jimmy Page is one of the top three guitarists ever, and this collection shows it. Robert Plant's vocals are out of this world, it's unbelievable at times. The sound on the drums, done by John Bonham, is amazing, one of the greatist at drums. John Paul Jones, often forgotten, ties it all together with the production, bass, and other effects. Overall, you wont find a band that sounds better.

Robert Plant. Robert Plant is simply a genius. Most people don't understand exactly what his lyrics mean in some songs, but in many cases, you dont need to. His voice is amazing, and could probably mealt Antartica. You really get a feal of the emotion he shows on these albums, its insane. One of the best singers ever.

This collection is for people who enjoy Led Zeppelin a lot, and don't want to spend time looking for every album. This is for the music nerd in all of us, because it is pretty cool saying you own every studio recorded Led Zeppelin song. The collection also comes with an in-dept look at the life of Led Zeppelin on the road, and the writing process of many albums. Led Zeppelin does not compare to anybody else, they're on a whole different level. If I somehow lost the whole box set, and it was deleted off my iTunes, I would save up the money and buy the whole set again. Amazing.