Fuck World Trade review by Leftöver Crack

• Released: Aug 31, 2004
Leftöver Crack: Fuck World Trade

Leftover Crack is the greatest punk-ska bands ever. This is CD was made so well. They alternate between punk/hardcore riffs and ska up stroke riffs. The opening to "Gang Control" is an amazing solo. Some songs are extremely hard core and some songs are pretty mellow.

Stza is one of the most gifted song writers. Most of there songs are about the goverment and cops. Some of the lyrics are a little risky. In the intro they make refernces to there first CD coming out on 9/11/01 and Columbine. In "Rock The 40 Oz." they have lyrics about some crazy stuff. If you aren't open minded and cant take a little joke don't listen to this album.

This CD is amazing this is a million times better then Mediocre Generica the best song on this CD is probably "Rock The 40 Oz." These guys made the guide book for punk/ska. I would do anything to see these guys live. Damn shame they lost a great drummer. RIP Brandon Chevalier-Kolling.

f**k the system
    Good Review. I've Seen These Guys Live Twice Now And They Are That God-Damn Good. And How The Hell Did Brandon Chevalier-Kolling Deserve To Die Slayer99567? Just Cause You Don't Like They're Music. I Like Slayer And Have Seen Them Live, And All I Can Say Is That They're Shit Comparred To L.O.C
    stogey rotten
    yea slayer99567 how would you like it if someone was to say that dimebag deserved to die!?! and LxOxCx is alot harder then regular ska and more then youll probably ever give em credite for!!! metal is the only kind of music out there that hard, heavy and fast!! plus LxOxCx has true "satanist" ideas and beliefes UNLIKE bands such as slayer!!! OPEN YOUR EYES!