Fuck World Trade review by Leftöver Crack

• Released: Aug 31, 2004
Leftöver Crack: Fuck World Trade

The guitars in "F--k World Trade" are decent. The sound is kinda catchy that is pretty good. The sound fits the vocals pretty well also. The albums sounds are not the best of the best but they are decent at least. So all in all the sound of the album is a eight.

The lyrics are fantastic. You start off with "Clear Channel" which is taking a shot at their old label and also dealing with other things, it then goes into "Life is Pain" which is a anti-spawn song with some decent vocals. The album then goes to the song "Burn Them Prisons" which is another great lyrical writen song. "Gang Control" is a okay song not great but okay. "Super Tuesday" is a great song it is talking manily about 9/11 and the fact that 9/11 happened on Tuesday just makes the message better. The last song I am going to note for lyrics is "Operation M.O.V.E", the last track on the album, it is talkign about teh events that were taken against move in which police set the house on fire in which the move memebers were at and had gunmen shoot them if they tryed to come out. The lyrics are great.

Some of the most impressive songs on the album are "Super Tuesday," "Burn Them Prisons" "Operation M.O.V.E." I love the lyrics to the album, the vocals are kind of a down side, the fact that they say they are anti-racist then put a song title on the album called "Gringos Son Puercos Feos" Which is spanish for "White People Are Ugly Pigs" and the white people part is the nice way of putting it, it is like the 'N' word in English but for white people in spanish. The album gets a 8 due to the sound being only a eight and the downsides of the album weighing the ten for the lyrics down to the total of a eight for the album. If it were stolen/lost I would buy a new copy if I could find it, it is hard to find around where I live.

Adam_Harrison9
    erm stogey rotten you know shit all about loc if you think they're "satanist" - they use the idea of satan in their songs for pure shock value, the song atheist anthem shows their not satanist. Great band, very intelligent. I don't agree with their whole anti-breeding thing though, I think that's over the top but, I like their shock value.