Fuck World Trade review by Leftöver Crack

• Released: Aug 31, 2004
Leftöver Crack: Fuck World Trade

Their punk, ska, and hardcore sound fused together is unmatched by other artists in the same field. When the band formed originally as Choking Victim in 1992, the band line up was unstoppable in political lyricism and nonstop hatred for the government. A major innovation on Stzas' part {Vocalist} was the lyrics including political hatred and powerful meaning.

The lyrics are more advanced then I could have ever hoped for from an L.O.C. album, its cuts like,"It ain't a mystery, that U.S.history, was built upon the graves of native ways and beaten slaves." From Super Tuesday, that make Leftover Crack what they are. Stza has always been a stand out vocalist, he is one of the singers that fans will automatically recognize on the radio.

Other bands like F-Minus, No Cash, and INDK match Leftover Crack flawlessly. The most impressive tracks are Super Tuesday, Burn Them Prisons, Soon We'll Be Dead, and Life Is Pain are some major standouts. I love that L.O.C. doesn't change, as opposed to other hardcore punk bands that do. There's nothing I really hate about it. I would absolutely buy it again.

BoxCarMothra
    This album is really good. I like the bits of experimenting they've done, if you want to call it that. The lyrics aren't always great, and the vocals are really bad at some points, but the music is excellent. Not just generic "hardcore" shit.