Mediocre Generica review by Leftöver Crack

• Released: May 22, 2001
Leftöver Crack: Mediocre Generica

The sound of their music is amazing. A nice mix of punk and ska. The beats they have keep you wanting to dance more and more or at least just move. They have a lot of great ideas for life and their music just makes you want more song after song. Awesome!

The songs lyrics speak many different feelings and different ideas. Singing songs of politics, life on the streets, killing cops, and just living life. Each song has a great meaning behind it, a story of what they've gone through or seen, or just a fun time to it. The lyrics add to the intense sound of the music itself, giving each chord a meaning. The singers voice is unlike anything I've heard before, raspy, deadly and yet in a way bright.

The music from Leftover Crack is some of the best stuff I have heard so far in my life. Each song goes so well to the lyrics making you just feel everything. I think that one of my favorite songs off this album is "Atheist Anthem" but each song is great in its own way. I love the sound of each song and the lyrics just make it even better. If I were to lose this album I would, without question, pick up another copy, it has gotten me through a lot and made me feel better about many different things.