The Bridge review by Letter Kills

• Released: Jul 27, 2004
Letter Kills: The Bridge

Letter Kills has a high quality sound. They are sort of an emo/pop punk sound. But their music blends so well and the guitar is simple and yet great and even challenging to get right when trying to play it yourself. They have great riffs and even bust out some solos. Unlike alot of bands out there Letter Kills' sound actually blends and instead of sounding like noise, it sounds like actual music.

The singing is incredible it will go to screaming to a melodic tune, like many bands out there, but Letter Kills is able to pull off the transition wonderfully. Their lyrics are not like your average pop or emo punk bands lyrics. They are not all about girl troubles, which sets them apart.

Letter Kills sort of reminds me of Story Of The Year only personally I enjoy Letter Kills' sound much more. Also Letter Kills isn't the stereotypical "I hate my life" crap that a lot of emo bands are. There isn't really anything to hate about it and basically all the stuff above was the reason I love it. I would recomend buying this cd to anyone one who enjoys good, out of the box punk music.

icandothat
    letterkills broke up in mid-06... but matt shelton just joined the wedding go check them out... all the recordings will be their old vocalist though