Blind Fire Review

9.9
 9.7
review (1) 1 comment vote for this album:
Blind Fire Reviewed by: tume, on march 18, 2011

Sound: I can't be a lot wrong if I say that this album is one of the greatest Finnish metal albums ever. These guys of Leverage are musically very talented and you can hear it from this record. Songs of this album comes from pretty wide range; There is few great heavy songs and some less heavy ones. This album is melodic metal album, I think it has pretty much influences from hard rock. // 10

Lyrics: Lyrics on this album are pretty nice, choruses are great and catchy. Maybe best lyrics are on songs such 'Sentenced', 'Stormchild' and 'Learn To Live'. I think these lyrics fit great on these songs, also Pekka's voice fits pretty perfectly for stuff like this. // 9

Overall Impression: As I already told you, I think this 'Blind Fire' here is one of the best Finnish metal albums. Mostly on this album I love all the great guitar riffs, as a guitarist it means always a lot in the album. Especially in song 'Stormchild' wich is maybe best song on the album. Also I love guitar solos in this album they are very good. I don't hate much anything on this record, it's great, I could listen this one over and over again. If it were stolen I would buy it, it's great album. I'm definitely going to buy 'Tides' and 'Circus Colossus' wich I've listened from Spotify, great records all these three. // 10

Comments