Lifehouse review by Lifehouse

• Released: Mar 28, 2005
Lifehouse: Lifehouse

This is a bit different from their previous work. They have managed to seperate themselves from other similar sounding groups and musicians, and have managed to create their own unique sound that makes them hard to put into a real genre - U2 makes U2 music, Linkin Park makes Linkin Park music, and Lifehouse makes Lifehouse music. The only letdown is the absence of their rocky style (Spin, Hanging By A Moment etc).

This is the bands strong side - Jason Wade's lyrics. They contain a lot of emotions, but don't make you feel depressed. My favourite lyrics are ones in You And Me. They are honest and meaningful, and it really shows Jason's lyrical skills. Amazing lyrics on his part.

This album is one of the best in my collection. Although Stanley Climbfall remains my best Lifehouse album, this is definitely up there with my other favourites. Tracks like Better Luck Next Time, You And Me, and Blind really bring out the best of Lifehouse, and set the tone for an awesome album. Good guitars and vocals really bring this CD home - beautiful.