No Name Faces review by Lifehouse

• Released: Oct 31, 2000
Lifehouse: No Name Faces

This album has one of the best sounds I have ever heard! Lifehouse uses a wounderful variety of driving electric tones to melodic acoustic arrangements that leave you completely unaware of a skip button. I was quite impressed with their ability to create such powerful dynamics with soo little!

Theses lyrics are nothing short of spectacular! Jason's ability to write captivating lyrics showed impressivley in this collection of personal songs. The lyrics are perfect for a generation seeking a personal connection with someone who has gone through the same issues from, insecurity in "Simone" to completely love struck in "Everything."

This album is one of my personal favorites, and never leaves me unsatisfied. Songs such as: "Hanging By A Moment," "Sick Cycled Carosel," and "Everything" just ring in my head constantly! I love how at any moment the band can take you from one extreme to another. And, I would most definetly go in to a severe state of panic if this album was lost or stolen.

Guitara_96
    THIS ALBUM IS AMAZING!!! I loveeee it!! ( L ) I'm playing most of these songs at the Valentine's Day Dance for my school.