No Name Faces Review

artist: Lifehouse date: 02/05/2005 category: compact discs

Sign up to get weekly digest with top stories from UG. Ads free, only news.

Thanks for subscribing! Check your email soon for some great stories from UG

Lifehouse: No Name Faces
Released: Oct 31, 2000
Genre: Rock
Styles: Post-Grunge, Adult Alternative Pop/Rock, Alternative Pop/Rock
It really is a bit of a surprise to see such musical maturity hailing from such a young (in age and tenure) band. No Name Face should fit right in on rock radio.
 9.6
 9.3
 9.8
review (1) 7 comments vote for this album:
No Name Faces Reviewed by: scarr, on february 05, 2005

Sound: This album has one of the best sounds I have ever heard! Lifehouse uses a wounderful variety of driving electric tones to melodic acoustic arrangements that leave you completely unaware of a skip button. I was quite impressed with their ability to create such powerful dynamics with soo little! // 8

Lyrics: Theses lyrics are nothing short of spectacular! Jason's ability to write captivating lyrics showed impressivley in this collection of personal songs. The lyrics are perfect for a generation seeking a personal connection with someone who has gone through the same issues from, insecurity in "Simone" to completely love struck in "Everything." // 10

Overall Impression: This album is one of my personal favorites, and never leaves me unsatisfied. Songs such as: "Hanging By A Moment," "Sick Cycled Carosel," and "Everything" just ring in my head constantly! I love how at any moment the band can take you from one extreme to another. And, I would most definetly go in to a severe state of panic if this album was lost or stolen. // 10

Comments