Stanley Climbfall review by Lifehouse

• Released: Sep 17, 2002
Lifehouse: Stanley Climbfall

This album blends into more than one sound, you get that warm grungey sound of songs like 'Spin and take me away'. Then there's that experimentation that comes out of 'Wash' and 'My precious'. This album makes you think not only through the lyrics but also through the sound.

Jason Wade, only 23 years old and has wrote some of the most meaningful lyrics I've ever read. It's amazing how the lyric to the albums first single (Spin) was written when Wade was only 16. There such emotion and truth put into what Wade writes - it's unbelieveable. The lyric that sums the album up though is certainly from title track 'Stanley Climbfall' when Wade moans Stand/Climb and Fall you carry the world cant carry it all. I believe that as a songwriter Jason Wade could Become a Modern Dylan.

This is the first Lifehouse album I purchised and I thought that when I listened to it I would feel depressed but it takes you to a place that makes you feel warm and I think that this is the second of many great albums to come from Lifehouse. Amazing.