Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water review by Limp Bizkit

• Released: Oct 17, 2000
Limp Bizkit: Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water

This third album of bizkit was undeniebly their best. This was the album that set the world on fire with its highly contagious lyrics and its unquestionabally rap metal sound. With hitz like Rollin', My Generation, My Way, and Take A Look Around this is a brilliant all round album. The only possible aspect I found poor was the editing, they should never have come out with the clean version of the album. The album was made dirty let it stay that way. But on the whole it gives a good impression to the listener.

Well, the lyrics are decent, when compared to the other albums they aren't so great but they are quite decent. The funniest song has to be Hot dog. There is a minimum of 10 f--ks in each line and I ain't exaggerating. My Generation is another song I found quite kick ass. Fred Durst, the one man army, is brilliant. His voice suits the music played in the background perfectly and limp bizkit actually seems to be a band which is quite influential 'cause of him.

It is Bizkit's third album, better than Results May Vary by an inch, but not the greatest album I've heard. All the same, one has to hand it over to bizkit for the genre they seem to have perfected. I love the fact that it seems to be the album which one can listen to when in a mood to headbang. But after hearing it for the past year or so, I've begun to find it quite monotonous. None the less, this album is better than all the out of character wannabe albums like Meteora by Linkin Park so I'd recommend you to buy this record, unless you are a soft hearted person who does not like "swearing." This is an album for the adults, who can headbang and bear the word 'f--k' being said in every single sentence.