Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water review by Limp Bizkit

• Released: Oct 17, 2000
Limp Bizkit: Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water

Limp Bizkit are a good rock band. They are one of my favourite bands because of their funny lyrics and great music. And they have a wide range of songs from hard rock to soft rock and from fast music to slow music. Some of the best songs on the album are Rollin', Take a Look Around (theme tune to Mission Impossible 2) and My Generation. There are to types of the song Rollin', there is the fast one that is most popular and there is a slow one that is longer, more chilled and also features Redman and DMX.

The lyrics are funny and there is quite a bit of swearing. Fred Durst (the lead singer) is very skilled and almost everyone has heard of him. Also his lyrics go well with the music. Fred Durst sings about a wide range of things from being rejected to love songs to angry songs.

Compared to the other Limp Bizkit albums this is my favourite, because it has all the best songs on. They are Rollin', Take A Look Around, My Generation, Hotdog, Livin It Up and The One. If I lost it or it was stolen I would definately buy it again even though I have most of all the songs are on my iPod.

castoo
    this isn't much good to listen, but don't waste ur money on it
    DanRocks3000
    i recently ripped this to my media player after not listening to it for yeeeears. Its amazing, since last listening to it i've gone majorly into metal, but u just cant help but head bang along to this.
    wildchild6660
    Stiffy Maximus wrote: if your buying this album you buy it FOR the swearing.
    i bought it for the swearing and liked it. So what?
    Smithsc
    I hate how bands like this can make millions with virtually no talent to speak of, and people actually like it! "keep posing, posing, posing posing....."