Greatest Hitz review by Limp Bizkit

• Released: Nov 8, 2005
Limp Bizkit: Greatest Hitz

Well, Like all greatest hits albums, it's not exactly great as you've heard it all before. However, it comes with 3 brand new songs, I personally am not a huge fan of the new songs, but hey, at least it's something new. It consists of all the hits you might expect, my only bone to pick is that they didn't put "Sour" from $3Bill on the album. But none the less, it'll do.

you know all about the old songs, so I'll only rate the new ones. Why is a Build A Bridge ESK song but is slightly more progressive. The lyrics are about well, I guess death. but as it was written PRE Wes, During the Results May Vary era, Its very emo to say the least. Its soft and does really get going. But I enjoy listening, over all, I give this song a 6 out of 10. Lean on me is a great song, it is also from the Results May Vary era, therefore isnt as heavy as I and most people want Limp Bizkit to be. The lyrics are about love, also to be expect as it is from the RMV era. Home Sweet Home. This song is a Mesh of The Motley Crue's Home sweet home and The Verve's Bitter Sweet Symphony. Its a great song, Its like Behind Blue eyes but alot better and more original. I hate LB doing covers, Faith was enough for me, but then I cant complain. I guess they didnt want to waste good new material on a GH album. That would be pointless. Over all, they really are great lyrics, really touching and meaningful, only if you "get it" of course.

The greatest hits idea wasnt one the band wanted to go with, it was forced on them by the label. Basically, this album wasn't wanted by the band. Anyways, the album is ok, but GH albums always suck, so I won't be rating this one too highly.