Greatest Hitz review by Limp Bizkit

• Released: Nov 8, 2005
Limp Bizkit: Greatest Hitz

The album one should buy if he or she is into alt. rock or rap-metal. With all their greatest hitz ranging from faith to Behind Blue Eyes, this is the album for a Bizkit lover or a Bizkit starter. The only reason I loved this album apart from hearing the classic Bizkit tracks was obviously because of the track Home Sweet Home/Bittersweet Symphony. The solo was the best part of the song. This album is sort of unnecessary I thought but all the same it is an album for those who want to get to know about what Limp Bizkit is.

Well, my man Fred Durst is the dude behind all the lyrics. This album just shows how he has matured over the years and how he has developed as a singer rather than another rapper. The track Behind Blue Eyes proves my statement. Although I preffered the raw Limp Bizkit more than the Home Sweet Home one. I have to say the band is still awesome. Their live performance of Sanitarium in the Metallica Icon show was absolutely incredible. I don't have to say much about the lyrics cuz everyone knows that Fred Durst is the only person who can come up with such humurous yet anger filled lyrics.

Well overall, this is an awesome compilation. A must have for all Bizkit fans. And a must buy for all alt. rock lovers. The hitz such as My Way, Rollin', Faith etc. are all great. If I lost this album I would buy it!

Smithsc
    i agree fully with "potty_pete24" they suck 1000+ on a scale from 1 to 10!!!!!