Results May Vary review by Limp Bizkit

• Released: Sep 23, 2003
Limp Bizkit: Results May Vary

Well defining the "sound" of limpbizkit is kind of hard considering it varies between the two main styles of their music(rock/rap). The sound is much like their previous albums. I think Fred did a good job adding artists such as Snoop Dogg and Jay-Z to spice things up a little. And people who consider Fred's style as "White Trash" and all that junk seriously needs some help. If you consider hardrock/rap white trash you will not like this album. Overall: Good beats, Good songs, Catchy.

I'm impressed but yet at the same time im disapointed. Some of the songs have good lyrics that are in depth and are meaningful and others have no point at all... and mean nothing. Fred has talent when it comes to singing. No matter what hes singing. Overall: Fred's lyrics range from meaningful to not so meaningful.

This album in my opinion is better than the previous. The new guitarist is awesome :) My favorite songs off this album are probably. "Down Another Day", "Behind Blue Eyes", "Gimme The Mic" I love the new songs. But I kinda dislike some of the rap fred has done. If I lost my bizkit cd i'd purchase it again of course. it is well worth the 10-15$$ for it. Its musical content is very worth checking out. Even if you are a huge limpbizkit fan or you despise of them. Limpbizkit kicks bum.