Results May Vary review by Limp Bizkit

• Released: Sep 23, 2003
Limp Bizkit: Results May Vary

This album has more rock than rap. If you are looking for this CD to have a lot of rap...don't buy it. The only pure rap song is red-light green-light which features snoop dogg. The sound in the intros of some songs go soft and gradually pick up. There are a lot of background sounds that create icings for the songs. It takes a while to adjust, so don't just throw the CD away if you weren't that interested in this album.

The lyrics in this album are for people who are deppressed, pissed, or wanting ot show off their skills as MCs. The lyrics and the music fit perfectly. They correspond with eachother. Fred Durst may not be the best rapper, but he can definetly portray the rock genre and translate it to rap

Of course this CD is more of a rock CD than in the past. My personal favorites are build a bridge, man in the middle, radio is dead, and behind blue eyes. I dont love or hate this CD, I just listen to it when I am on a long trip because some of the songs will soothe you. I would recommend to borrow it from someone, borrow it for at least a long time because this is love it or ignore it album. If you are a fan of rock and a fan of limp bizkit, you should buy this.