Results May Vary review by Limp Bizkit

• Released: Sep 23, 2003
Limp Bizkit: Results May Vary

Well this according to me is one of Limp Bizkit's best album just because of the new sound they have created. The sound of this new album starts of from the very heavy "Eat you alive" to go on to the last "drown" where in between we see a lot of difference in sound. The only hip hop\rap song in the album is Redlight - Green light featuring Snoop Dog which also is brilliant. They shifted through all gears in this album. They specially have a great sound in build a bridge, down another day, almost over and the list goes on. Practically this album is very apt and very soothing. This album in the point of view as a rock album is really one that everybody should go for.

Limp Bizkit frontman Fred Durst is really great with his lyrics as he explores the things that any depressed mind does.he touches all the parts of his life in the song "almost over". The song lonely world has some great lyrics even though a lot of people would not understand the depth in the meaning and just say that it is crap, but it has some really deep meanings. The lyrics for all the songs have been thought well and wriitenn well accompanying the great sound that this album provides. Fred is really cool when it comes to singing as he has gained more maturity as a singer in this album. Fred has sung "Build a bridge" brilliantly just as he has sung all the other songs.

Well for any Limp Bizkit fan this is a dream come true, especially if you're a rock guy u'lll love it for the variety it provides. The most impressive songs are Build a bridge, Almost over, Down another day, Head for the barricade, Lonely world, Behind blue eyes, Eat you alive, Drown, Red light green light, etc... I love everything about this album because it is heavy and it is hard and has a lot of meaning in what it shows about itself. I have already bought 3 copies of the album just to be sure it isn't stolen. It is worth every penny put into the album. The only other thing I would like to share about this album is that if anybody who is reading this review still hasn't bought he album ---go get the album dudes--it rocks.