Results May Vary review by Limp Bizkit

• Released: Sep 23, 2003
  • Reviewer's score: 6.7 Neat
Limp Bizkit: Results May Vary

The record starts well with "Eat You Alive". "Gimme the Mic" has some alright guitar, but is not that good. From there on the only good songs are "Almost Over", "Head For The Barricade", "Phenomenon" and "Creamer". Fred can sing well, Mike Smith is not Wes Borland but can play guitar well, Sam Rivers and John Otto are awesome. I don't mind rap, but I hate rap music. I like Fred rapping like he does in Pollution, Nookie, and other songs, but in Getcha Groove On, Red Light Green Light, quiet songs, I don't like it. This isn't a bad album, but I'm glad I didn't buy it instead of burn it, it's nothing special. The only really good song that the Bizkit have released lately is "Just Drop Dead". Unless you are really a die-hard limpbizkit fan who has sworn to purchase every album that the band is releases, I'd burn it off a friend. If you really want value for your money, get Three Dollar Bills, Significant Other, or Korn's Take A Look In The Mirror. The sound is a good one for most bands, but for limp bizkit, I'd say average.

The lyrics are alright. Not as good as previous recordings but still quite good. I guess they do go well with the music, but nothing too special here either.

To be honest, I am disappointed. I myself am a big limpbizkit fan, but I much like their earlier stuff. I'd like to see their new album alot more like Three Dollar Bills, or Significant Other.