Results May Vary review by Limp Bizkit

• Released: Sep 23, 2003
  • Reviewer's score: 3.3 Poor
Limp Bizkit: Results May Vary

This is not Limp Bizkit. Three albums of kicking our ass and little bit of mellow in between was their previous formula and they decided to change it for Behind Blue Eyes? Each song is definitely different from each other but when compared to the other albums it is just no good. Too many songs about girls instead of the guy who sang "I did it all for the Nookie!" Wes Borland is sorely missed. His guitar style is unique and not like anyone else out there. When they lost him, they lost their edge. Now they sound like new Staind (most old Staind is better than new).

As much as I thrash this album, Fred Durst puts his previously unknown vocal ability on display. The rap part of Limp is pretty much gone, save for a few forgettable songs (Creamer being the only exception). Like I said earlier, too many songs about girls and growing up instead of kicking our ass. This is the band who wrote Break Stuff?

This is easily the worst of their four albums. They've turned into this type of hard rock for people who like Linkin Park. Linkin Park fans think they rock hard but you don't see them at Mudvayne, Metallica, or Slipknot concerts or listening to their albums. If I had to pick a song on this album it would be either Underneath The Gun or Creamer. Limp mellow every now and then is good but not 3/4 of the album. The guitar work has gradually gotten worse sense the first album too. They began to add the pop sound so many bands adapt to get a single on the Top 40 stations. If you like rock and I mean serious rock or are any kind of Limp Bizkit fan, you will not buy this album or heaven forbid replace it if anyone would ever steal it (they won't). There is a reason their first three albums are multi-platinum and this one barely went gold. The edge is gone, Wes is gone, Mike is here, Fred talks too much about his feelings, and the rest of the band just goes along with it. Kick Mike out, bring Wes back, Fred needs listen to Break Stuff and Pollution a few thousand times and the rest of the band needs to wake up.

Mainer
    Idk why I've heard such bad things bout this album. I love it. Even the intro track Re-Entry is good. And the cover of Behind Blue Eyes is incredible
    maxpowweer
    I always thought this album got more negative press than it deserved. I'm not a huge fan of their behind blue eyes cover, but I have heard worse covers. I also think down another day is really good!
    White And Nerdy
    I was seriously sad when i listened to this, i was just searching threw some cd's at FYE, and see this cd, listen to it, and was embarassed i ever picked it up, Just not my style of music i suppose.