Significant Other review by Limp Bizkit

• Released: Mar 20, 2000
Limp Bizkit: Significant Other

This albulm came out when I was ten. Now, I finally got to listen to it. The sound is good. The Turntables are more emphasized than the guitar but it was good anyways. Wes Borland sounds really good on this albulm. Though its a shame he left the band. Some of the songs make you want to get up your ass and jump around.

The Lyrics are good. Fred Durst is a pretty good rapper. His vocals are better on Re-arranged and No Sex. A lot of the songs are mostly about having fun. Break Stuff has some pretty good lyrics. Definitely a song to listen to when pissed off. No Sex is a really good song that shows fred is actually a person. Overall some of the lyrics are good.

Significant Other is one of Limp Bizkit's best cds. The best songs are Nookie, Break Stuff, Re-Arranged, Im Broke, In Together Now, and No Sex. if it were stolen id probably buy it again. Its worth buying. Many people say Limp Bizkit suck. Well i loved them when I was ten. Today they're okay. But some of us got to admit they were good when we were young. They're a guilty pleasure hands down. Overall a good albulm thats better than Results May Vary.