Significant Other review by Limp Bizkit

• Released: Sep 11, 2000
Limp Bizkit: Significant Other

Limp Bizkit have always had a very recognisable sound and a very good sound. This album is no different. Each song sounds very unique with great effects thrown in to the mix. This is definatly a whole step up from the "Three Dollar Bill Ya'll" album.

As with the sound, Fred Durst's lyrics and voice are very well recognised and sounds great. The lyrics and the music mix in well with each other, especially on songs like "No Sex," "Break Stuff," "Rearranged" and "Nookie."

I first had a copy of this album but one of my friends borrowed it and scratched the hell out of it. So I decided to buy it. It is such a great CD that you'll want to listen to it over and over again. There is nothing I hate about it except for maybe the intro and outro, but they don't really count 'cause they're not proper songs. The best songs on this are "No Sex," "Rearranged," "Nookie," "Break Stuff" and a few others that I can't remember the name of. This is definatly the best album out of all the others that Limp Bizkit have released. Second best would have to be "Chocolate Starfish And The Hot Dog Flavoured Water." Also, "Significant Other" comes with a free bonus CD that has "Break Stuff," "Nookie," and "Rearranged" performed live (I think it's at the Family Values tour '99). Believe me when I say the songs sound just as good live as the do produced in the studio. Even though it's just on a CD you can really feel the energy of the crowd and of the band. Final words: break some s--t, have a little Nookie and buy this album. You won't regret it!