The Unquestionable Truth (Part 1) review by Limp Bizkit

• Released: May 3, 2005
Limp Bizkit: The Unquestionable Truth (Part 1)

I liked the musical aspect of this CD very much. Wes Borland is back, and he's back with a vengence. His riffs are aggressive and get you into the song. I like Sam's work on bass, though his lines aren't as complicated as they were like the 3 Dollar Bill Era. Excellent sound from the band overall

The lyrics of this album were very good in my opinion, much better than some of there past works. But Fred does bring this record down. The way he raps and the way he tries to take style of Rage Against The Machine hurt him. He should have stuck with his old style of rapping, where he could scream. This CD did begin to drag as there no strong moments in the vocals, a few yelling points, but for the most part just straight out rapping with one singing song.

This ablum undoubtly is a very large step forward from Results May Vary. It shows that Limp Bizkit has matured in their music and hopefully part 2 will be stronger and more aggressive. I loved the musical part of this CD, the only part that was kind of a downer was Fred's vocal style, but still a great album none the less.