The Unquestionable Truth (Part 1) review by Limp Bizkit

• Released: May 3, 2005
Limp Bizkit: The Unquestionable Truth (Part 1)

Wes is back and we can hear it easily. Even if John Otto played only "The Channel," the other songs are really good. Sammy Siegler did a great job. Sam rivers made some incredible riff, especially in "The Truth." Fred's voice seems a little bit changed, but it's good. Some people will say that TUT1 looks a lot like Rage Against The Machine, but I don't think so. Of course we see that LB has been influenced by RATM but, we can't compare these two bands together, LB is LB and RATM is RATM.

The lyrics don't have any meanings until you see the preview of the DVD. After seeing the preview, you understand very well that Fred is all about his life experience of recording the album. He's speaking about John who went to rehab, and much more. Lyrics fits really with the music. I'd like a little more screaming by Fred but it's ok.

The Unquestionable Truth (Part 1) can't be compared with the other cds. It's not as the preview albums, but we can hear that it is really Limp Bizkit. I am a fan of LB since the beginning and I think that this cd is really fitting with the band. The only thing I dislike about this CD, it's because there's is only 7 songs. I would buy it again if losted. It's a great CD, hope you'll buy it.