The Unquestionable Truth (Part 1) review by Limp Bizkit

• Released: May 3, 2005
Limp Bizkit: The Unquestionable Truth (Part 1)

The sound is new yet still in context with what is trying to be accomplished. The first time through I found the new effort very medium and lacking, but after putting the cd on replay and after 4-5 listens I was simply hooked. With this album you must come to understand it. It sounds odd I understand, but once you realize what is being done you will understand. Something you must find for yourself.

Fred breaks it down and brings it to a new level for himself I'm shure. You really have to understand what direction he is coming from and when you find it you will be hangen off every word. It never gets old, it's something bold and raw, gets as sweet as candy and blunter than useless pencil.

Overall if I didn't give this album a chance like I did I would have been letting myself miss a really top quality CD which is on the first of 3 to come. It's just so raw I in many ways, yet the Bizkit paints another picture of themselves for us all to engulf ourselves in. It's a great album, a great listen, go to it.